Eric Moss is an Alliance and Partner professional with a specialty in solution development and Go-to-Market (GTM) relationships between technology firms and Systems Integrators (SI’s). Based in the San Francisco Bay area Eric has worked in his career with many of the leading technology firms. His specialty shows clearly in our conversation.
I was triggered by a post on LinkedIn, written by Eric, about the Challenger Sale for partners. At that time I had just read the book “The Challenger Sale” myself and I had seen the comparison between the successful sales professionals of the challenger type and alliance professionals.
So I invited Eric to be my guest in the Collaborative Business Podcast and have a conversation about challenger sale and strategic alliances. That is the topic of my conversation in this episode with Eric Moss: Eric explains what the Challenger Sale is and we explore how it applies to strategic alliances.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation
- Books by Miller Heiman
- Secrets of Closing the Sale – Zig Ziglar
- The Power of Two: How Companies of All Sizes Can Build Alliance Networks That Generate Business Opportunities – John Conlon
Connect with Eric Moss:
Subscribe to the Collaborative Business Podcast
Previously on The Collaborative Business Podcast:
- CBP-70: The final episode
- CBP-69: Alliances as a force multiplier – with Suniel Mande
- CBP-68: Alliance Networks with Andrew Shipilov
- CBP-67: Alliance Analytics with Bill Davidson
- CBP-66: Alliances in SAS with Pat Finerty