Coaching with me
In a coaching engagement, I will be your sparring partner, your sounding board and accountability partner. You can bounce off your ideas and your challenges to me. We will work closely together, and I will provide input and ask questions. I will keep you laser focussed towards your goals and your success! We will call regularly and in between our regular calls, I will be available whenever you need me: you will have unlimited email and phone support!
You’ll benefit from my experience; I bring a broad background to our coaching engagements, with sometimes quite unexpected viewpoints to your questions. Next to that I ask questions, challenging questions, to better understand your situation and to inspire you to move forward.
Coaching can have its focus on your alliances, your leadership development, your personal productivity, developing your startup, developing your career, developing your team or executive stakeholder management, to name a few examples. Coaching can cover many topics and will always be tailored to your personal needs.
How it works
- We will always start with a complementary introduction session where we will explore if we are a fit.
- We will identify where you need to focus your development and where you need support.
- We will in general work through 1 or 2 video calls per month. When circumstances require we can decide to meet in person.
- In between our regular calls, you will have my unlimited support via email and phone!
- In case you want me to support you in meetings that require me to travel, we will agree on a separate reimbursement.
- Each call can be recorded if you like
Interested to explore if coaching with me is for you? Get in touch with me directly so we can discuss the possibilities: click this link to schedule a free coaching introduction call to discuss your challenges, goals and dreams for business and life.
Benefits of coaching
Can you imagine a productivity improvement between 51% and 70% as a result of professional coaching? According to the International Coach Federation, this is what you can expect! Also on the personal side, coaching leads to
- improvements in self-confidence (80%),
- improved communication skills (72%),
- improved work/life balance (67%)
- and improved relationships (73%).
You can find a coach internally in your organization or work with an independent outsider. Your coach doesn’t have to be an expert in what you do but needs to be able to help you find the right answers. When you look for a coach, then do look for someone who can ask the right questions, who wants to know everything to help you move forward. Look for someone who will hold you accountable for the actions you decide to take.