This In-Company Alliance Masterclass is also available as an Open Registration class: Click here to read more
In-Company Alliance Masterclass:
A guide to increased alliance results
In this Alliance Masterclass you will learn to apply the skills and tools that will help you to create and manage healthy alliances & partnerships with increased results.
- Learn about Alliances & Partnerships and how to apply them to your business for increased results
- Learn how the Alliance Lifecycle can be a guide in creating and managing healthy Alliances & Partnerships
- Apply the learnings to your Alliances & Partnerships situations
- Discover how to assess and select the right partner
- Work through case studies to discover different solutions for your situation
- Learn from, and network with, your classmates
- Learn the essential roles in Alliances and Partnerships
- Discover the key alliance success factors
This masterclass is based on the skills and competencies determined by the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP) as critical to the success of collaborative business relationships.
The masterclass is designed for alliance and business managers, who are involved in the [decision making] process of creating and managing alliances. Previous participants included amongst others Directors and VP’s of Alliances, General Managers, Operation Managers, Alliance Managers, Marketing Managers and Business Owners.
The Alliance Masterclasses are available for in-house delivery and will be tailored to your company’s specific needs.
Key benefits of the alliance masterclass
- Understand what an alliance is and where and how creating alliances or partnerships can be used in your organization.
- Create a common way of working among the people working with alliances and partnerships.
- Learn how to effectively manage alliances and partnerships, how to build trust and stakeholder alignment and how to measure progress.
- Build a partner selection criteria model ensuring strategic fit, ability to execute, and creation of value in the partnership.
- Pragmatically apply best practices and tools to alliances and partnerships in your own organization.
- Refresh your skills before applying for your professional certification examination.
Sample outline Alliance Masterclass
This outline is an example of an outline as it can be used for the one day in-house Alliance Masterclass
8:30: Welcome and Introductions
– What are Alliances?
– Alliance specific strategy
– Partner analysis and selection
– Building trust & creating value
– Operational planning
– Alliance structuring & Governance
– Launching & Management
– Transform, Innovate, Exit
This outline covers the full alliance lifecycle; it allows ample room for extensive discussion to dive deeper into those topics that are relevant for the participants. Throughout the day we will not only discuss tools and best practices but especially also culture and behavior, the so-called soft elements of alliances.
For more information, schedule a call with me to discuss how we can tailor an Alliance Masterclass for your company.