Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Suniel Mande is the head of Global Alliances and Partnerships at Indus Software Technologies. Founded in 1989 Indus is an enterprise software product development and services company with a focus on the Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Telecom and Utilities industries.
In our conversation Today Suniel takes us along the journey Indus Software Technologies went through in developing alliances and partnerships around the world.
Suniel explains why alliances and partnerships are a force multiplier for companies that want to grow. He shares some lessons learned along the journey as well as the dynamics of maintaining a partner program and why it is important to keep it healthy.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- Successful Partnerships and Strategic Alliances – Peter Simoons
- 25 Tips for Successful Partnerships and Alliances – Peter Simoons
- The Strategic Alliance Handbook – Mike Nevin
- Strategic Alliances: Three Ways to Make Them Work – Steve Steinhilber
Connect with Suniel Mande:
Subscribe to the Collaborative Business Podcast
Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via RSS
Subscribe via Stitcher
Click here to leave a review on iTunes
I greatly appreciate your effort to leave a review. These reviews on iTunes help spread the message and help make more people aware of the power of collaboration! Thank you in advance for leaving one!
Previously on The Collaborative Business Podcast:
- CBP-70: The final episode
- CBP-69: Alliances as a force multiplier – with Suniel Mande
- CBP-68: Alliance Networks with Andrew Shipilov
- CBP-67: Alliance Analytics with Bill Davidson
- CBP-66: Alliances in SAS with Pat Finerty