My guest today in the collaborative business podcast is Nick Loper, who – as he describes himself – helps people earn money outside of their day job. To do so he runs a blog and a podcast to build a community. In the podcast, Nick shares successes and failures of fellow “side hustlers” in his work.
In today’s episode we are discussing the lessons Nick learned during his seven years of entrepreneurship; how he works with partners, how he outsources to virtual assistants for continuous collaboration and how he outsources smaller – one of a kind type of – tasks to other people.
Tune in to hear Nick share his experiences, some that went well and some that failed.
Books mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Nick Loper:
Subscribe to the Collaborative Business Podcast
Previously on The Collaborative Business Podcast:
- CBP-70: The final episode
- CBP-69: Alliances as a force multiplier – with Suniel Mande
- CBP-68: Alliance Networks with Andrew Shipilov
- CBP-67: Alliance Analytics with Bill Davidson
- CBP-66: Alliances in SAS with Pat Finerty