Steve Andrews is an independent consultant who helps technology vendors to unleash the revenue potential of their partnerships. Steve primarily works in the channel area of alliances, where he helps his customers build bridges between the technology vendor and the partner to ensure a better understanding between the two companies.
In this conversation with Steve we dive into the differences between alliances, sales and channel and you will hear Steve explain how he uses the visualization of a bridge to close the gap between the several partners.
Over time Steve developed a repeatable 4 step methodology to bridge the channel gap:
- The solution that is being sold
- The go-to-market program
- Sales and Marketing team readiness
- Sales execution
Steve developed the methodology with his ICT industry background and most of his customers are in the ICT industry as well. Will the methodology work within other industries?
Tune in and hear Steve’s perspective on this question, and many more.
Books mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Steve Andrews:
Subscribe to the Collaborative Business Podcast
Previously on The Collaborative Business Podcast:
- CBP-70: The final episode
- CBP-69: Alliances as a force multiplier – with Suniel Mande
- CBP-68: Alliance Networks with Andrew Shipilov
- CBP-67: Alliance Analytics with Bill Davidson
- CBP-66: Alliances in SAS with Pat Finerty