Sujith Ravindran recently published his new book “The BEING Leader: Tracing the ‘Inner Path’ of Legendary Leaders”. Sujith studied the qualities that made leaders legendary and in this book he describes the inner path of four legendary leaders: Dr. Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, M. K. Gandhi and Abraham Lincoln.
In my conversation with Sujith we discuss his book, the elements of a Being leader and the way collaboration plays a role for Being leaders. Obviously we dive into the way Sujith works with his team, more in ecosystem model rather than a traditional team, across the world.
Books mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Sujith Ravindran:
Subscribe to the Collaborative Business Podcast
Previously on The Collaborative Business Podcast:
- CBP-70: The final episode
- CBP-69: Alliances as a force multiplier – with Suniel Mande
- CBP-68: Alliance Networks with Andrew Shipilov
- CBP-67: Alliance Analytics with Bill Davidson
- CBP-66: Alliances in SAS with Pat Finerty