Chris Taylor describes himself as a digital nomad entrepreneur. Chris lives in Panama, Spain and Canada, while running his business Actionable Books with a team of people who are also globally dispersed.
This can only work with a high degree of collaboration, hence I invited Chris to be my guest in the podcast to explore where and what type of business collaboration enables Chris to do what he does.
This conversation with Chris turned into a lively conversation about collaboration within a team and how trust and transparency plays an important role within collaboration. We talked about books and how the Actionable Books summaries can be applied into your work.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Actionable Bookclub, check this link! Be aware that the application process for this cycle closes on Friday November 28.
Now, tune in to the great conversation I had with Chris Taylor!
Books mentioned in this episode:
- Finish Big – Bo Burlingham: Amazon book & Actionable Summary
- Small Giants – Bo Burlingham: Amazon book & Actionable Summary
- A More Beautiful Question – Warren Berger: Amazon book & Actionable Summary
- Let’s Get Real or Let’s Not Play – Mahan Kalsa, Randy Illig: Amazon book & Actionable Summary
Connect with Chris Taylor:
Subscribe to the Collaborative Business Podcast
Previously on The Collaborative Business Podcast:
- CBP-70: The final episode
- CBP-69: Alliances as a force multiplier – with Suniel Mande
- CBP-68: Alliance Networks with Andrew Shipilov
- CBP-67: Alliance Analytics with Bill Davidson
- CBP-66: Alliances in SAS with Pat Finerty