John Lee Dumas is a professional podcaster who runs a business around his podcast “Entrepreneur on Fire”.
This podcast features daily interviews with entrepreneurs and since the start of his business John already interviewed over 564 entrepreneurs.
Tune in to episode 24 to hear John explain how he established a core team that closely collaborates and how essential communication is as an enabler for that collaboration.
John was taught how to collaborate in the army, where collaboration and communication went hand in glove as the two essential elements to succeed and stay alive. That army practice has now been implemented in his business: it is the essential ingredient for his business success.
Sponsors for this episode
Books mentioned in this episode:
Connect with John Lee Dumas:
Subscribe to the Collaborative Business Podcast
Previously on The Collaborative Business Podcast:
- CBP-70: The final episode
- CBP-69: Alliances as a force multiplier – with Suniel Mande
- CBP-68: Alliance Networks with Andrew Shipilov
- CBP-67: Alliance Analytics with Bill Davidson
- CBP-66: Alliances in SAS with Pat Finerty