The reading list below contains a link to books and white papers on alliances and related topics. The book links are links to Amazon.com, the white paper links are links to the sites where they are hosted. If you have any additional resources that should be included in this list, then please let me know and I will add them to the list.
Other inspirational business books worth reading
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant
- Fast Strategy: How strategic agility will help you stay ahead of the game
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
- Long Walk to Freedom – Nelson Mandela
- Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions – Guy Kawasaki
- The Suitcase Entrepreneur: Create freedom in business and adventure in life – Natalie Sisson
- Rhythm of Business: Designing the Enterprise Capability for Managing Collaborative Relationships
- Phoenix Consulting Group: Optimize your return on relationships, Building Value Creating Alliances
- Ard-Pieter de Man, Nadine Roijakkers – Alliance Governance: Balancing Control and Trust in Dealing with Risk
- Jeff Shuman, Jan Twombly – Alliance Governance: Helpful or Hurtful?
- Luuk van der Laan – Legal and Practical, a Contradiction? Laying the Foundations for a Successful Alliance
- Simply Focus on Incremental Value and Value-Impediments: transforming a strategic alliance through simplicity