The reading list below contains a link to books and white papers on alliances and related topics. The book links are links to Amazon.com, the white paper links are links to the sites where they are hosted. If you have any additional resources that should be included in this list, then please let me know and I will add them to the list.
When looking for an introduction into the topic of partnerships and strategic alliances the eBook “Successful Partnerships & Strategic Alliances” will be a good starter.
In the 76 page ebook “25 Tips for Successful Partnerships and Alliances” I am sharing Alliance success elements as my 25 tips for you to apply in your partnerships and alliances.
Getting to We by Jeanette Nyden, Kate Vitasek and David Frydlinger is about developing and negotiating highly collaborative relationships. The deal is not the focus, but part of the relationship.
Remix Strategy by Ben Gomes-Casseres describes the three laws of business combinations that are needed to create joint value in alliances, partnerships, acquisitions, mergers and joint ventures.
Other inspirational business books worth reading
- The Ideal Team Player: How to Recognize and Cultivate The Three Essential Virtues
- You First: Inspire Your Team to Grow Up, Get Along, and Get Stuff Done
- Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant
- Fast Strategy: How strategic agility will help you stay ahead of the game
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
- Long Walk to Freedom – Nelson Mandela
- Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions – Guy Kawasaki
- The Suitcase Entrepreneur: Create freedom in business and adventure in life – Natalie Sisson