Learn to create and manage successful alliances & partnerships by using clever skills and practical tools.
The Alliance Masterclass in Singapore is a world class opportunity for you to improve your alliance skills and pragmatically apply them to your work.
This open enrollment masterclass is based on the skills and competencies determined by the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP) as critical to the success of collaborative business relationships.
Over the past years this class has been facilitated to over 700 alliance people around the world. The average appreciation for the class is rated by the participants with an 8.93.
Two essential key elements of the format of the Alliance Masterclass:
- We theory and practice in such a way that what you learn in the Masterclass can immediately be applied in your work.
- We challenge you to think “outside of the box”. By that you will have the opportunity to take a step back and look at your own alliances and business from a distant, outside, view. You will discover areas for improvement of personal skills and improvements in your alliances that you won’t be able discover “inside the box.”
Are you an alliance and business manager?
Are you directly involved in the process of creating & managing alliances?
Then you are in the right place – the Alliance Masterclass is designed for people like you.
Previous participants also included:
- Directors and VP’s of Alliances;
- General Managers;
- Operation Managers;
- Alliance Managers;
- Marketing Managers;
- Business Owners.
What you will learn:
- The Basics of Alliances & Partnerships;
- How to apply Alliances & Partnerships to your business & increase results;
- How the Alliance Lifecycle can help you manage healthy Alliances & Partnerships;
- How to adapt everything you learn to your needs;
- How to determine and select the right partner;
- Work through case studies and discover possible solutions that suit your situation;
- Exchange experiences with your classmates;
- Determine the essential roles in Alliances & Partnerships;
- Establish the key factors for successful alliances.
26 & 27 November, Singapore (two-day class):
Regular price: EUR 2295,= (~SGD 3525,=) excl. VAT
Summer price: EUR 1595,= (~SGD 2449,=) excl. VAT (valid till 28 August)
Pricing includes drinks, lunch, dinner and accommodation for 26 November, and breakfast, drinks and lunch for 27 November. Detailed location and preparation information will be sent to you a few weeks before the class.
Click here to read more detailed information about the Alliance Masterclass