Learn to create and manage successful alliances & partnerships
The Alliance Masterclass in London is a world class opportunity for you to improve your alliance skills and pragmatically apply them to your work.
This open enrollment masterclass is based on the skills and competencies determined by the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP) as critical to the success of collaborative business relationships.
Over the past years this class has been facilitated to over 700 alliance people around the world. The average appreciation for the class is rated by the participants with an 8.93.
Two essential key elements of the format of the Alliance Masterclass:
- We will blend theory and practice in such a way that what you learn in the Masterclass can immediately be applied in your work.
- We challenge you to think “outside of the box”. By that you will have the opportunity to take a step back and look at your own alliances and business from a distant, outside, view. You will discover areas for improvement of personal skills and improvements in your alliances that you won’t be able to discover “inside the box.”
Are you an alliance and business manager?
Are you directly involved in the process of creating & managing alliances?
Then you are in the right place – the Alliance Masterclass is designed for people like you.
Previous participants also included:
- Directors and VP’s of Alliances;
- General Managers;
- Operation Managers;
- Alliance Managers;
- Marketing Managers;
- Business Owners.
What you will learn:
- The Basics of Alliances & Partnerships;
- How to apply Alliances & Partnerships to your business & increase results;
- How the Alliance Lifecycle can help you manage healthy Alliances & Partnerships;
- How to adapt everything you learn to your needs;
- How to determine and select the right partner;
- Work through case studies and discover possible solutions that suit your situation;
- Exchange experiences with your classmates;
- Determine the essential roles in Alliances & Partnerships;
- Establish the key factors for successful alliances.
This Alliance Masterclass will be facilitated by Anoop Nathwani (UK) and Peter Simoons (NL).
Anoop Nathwani is a Senior Alliances and Partnerships professional, with over 20 years of professional experience in this area. He has extensive experience in developing and driving groundbreaking, transformational, innovative strategic business development initiatives through the establishment & development of global strategic alliances.
His experience spans a number of industry verticals, and particularly 15 years in the Telecommunications sector with companies such as Vodafone, Hutchison, and Nokia. Anoop worked both at a strategy/thought leadership level, as well as at an operational and execution level. He is also a co-author of a published strategy paper on the impact of motivations on Alliances, a topic that has not been covered before.
Anoop is the President Emeritus of ASAP UK (The Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals).
As an executive coach and alliances mentor with 34 years of business experience, the work of Peter Simoons sits at the intersection of collaboration and leadership. He supports business and alliance leaders around the world in unlocking their full potential — for themselves, with their teams, and in strategic partnerships with other organizations.
Throughout his three-decade long career, Peter has held managerial roles with various companies in the Netherlands. In 2001, he turned his focus towards alliances, taking on the role of Global Client Executive Healthcare with IBM before moving into the Alliance Executive position, where he was responsible for developing and managing global alliances with Royal Philips and NXP Semiconductors. Peter was President of the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (Benelux) from 2008 to 2013 and later co-founded The Alliance Roundtable and Alliance Accelerator. He’s been working as an executive coach and alliances mentor since 2010.
Peter is a Certified Strategic Alliance Professional (CSAP) and a Certified Coach in the Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching methodology
29 & 30 October, London (two-day class):
Regular price: EUR 2045,= (~GBP 1800,=) excl. VAT
Summer price: EUR 1345,= (~GBP 1200,=) excl. VAT (valid till 28 August)
Pricing includes drinks, lunch, dinner and accommodation for 29 October, and breakfast, drinks and lunch for 30 October. Detailed location and preparation information will be sent to you a few weeks before the class.
Click here to read more detailed information about the Alliance Masterclass