Your Smart Guide To Increased Alliance Results
Create and manage successful alliances & partnerships by using clever skills and practical tools.
What you will learn:
- The Basics of Alliances & Partnerships;
- How to apply Alliances & Partnerships to your business & increase results;
- How the Alliance Lifecycle can help you manage healthy Alliances & Partnerships;
- How to adapt everything you learn to your needs;
- How to determine and select the right partner;
- Work through case studies and discover possible solutions that suit your situation;
- Exchange experiences with your classmates;
- Determine the essential roles in Alliances & Partnerships;
- Establish the key factors for successful alliances.
This open enrollment masterclass is based on the skills and competencies determined by the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP) as critical to the success of collaborative business relationships.
Are you an alliance and business manager?
Are you directly involved in the process of creating & managing alliances?
Then you are in the right place – the Alliance Masterclass is designed for people like you.
Previous participants also included:
- Directors and VP’s of Alliances;
- General Managers;
- Operation Managers;
- Alliance Managers;
- Marketing Managers;
- Business Owners.
Alliance Masterclass – Key Benefits:
- Learn what an alliance is;
- How alliances & partnerships can be used in your organization;
- Manage alliances & partnerships effectively;
- Build trust & stakeholder alignment;
- Measure progress & keep track of results;
- Build a partner selection criteria model – fitted to create valuable partnerships;
- Hands-on approach: apply best practices & tools to alliances & partnerships in your organization;
- Refresh your knowledge before you apply for your professional certification examination.
Alliance Masterclass – Outline
This outline is an example of an outline as it can be used for the one day in-house Alliance Masterclass
- What are alliances?
- Alliance specific strategy;
- Analyzing & selecting partners;
- Building trust & creating value.
- Operational planning;
- Alliance structuring & execution;
- Launching & management;
- Transform, innovate, exit;
Note: This outline covers the entire alliance lifecycle. It’s important to know that:
- The schedule allows us to dive deeper into topics that our participants find relevant;
- We will discuss tools, practices and culture & behavior – also known as the soft elements of alliances.
5 – 6 June, Netherlands (two-day class):
Regular price: EUR 1495,= excl. VAT
This residential Alliance Masterclass will be held at Hotel Landgoed Ehzerwold in Almen, the Netherlands.
Pricing includes drinks, lunch, dinner and accommodation for 5 June, and breakfast, drinks and lunch for on 6 June.
Detailed location and preparation information will be sent to you a few weeks before the class.
The Alliance Masterclass is also available for in-house delivery, which will be customized based on your company’s needs. Contact me to explore