Alex Genadinik is an app developer and business coach based in New York.
For Alex collaboration is about finding amazing people who will do great work, about partnering with those people and about being supportive of them.
Alex shares in this episode how the app development business is driving his business coaching and how he collaborated with a user of his apps in South Africa.
That collaboration was easy and the user turned into a friend. On the other hand Alex also shares how challenging collaboration can be when looking for the perfect business partner.
The business apps provide Alex with a large database of data about business planning and they provide him with solutions that work to solve business challenges, including the challenges people face when starting with business partners.
Based upon that rich data source, Alex shares his number one recommendation for people entering into business collaborations.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- Business & Start-up Ideas: A Comprehensive Guide
- Marketing Plan & Advertising Strategy To Reach 1,000,000 People (Problemio business)
Connect with Alex Genadinik:
Subscribe to the Collaborative Business Podcast
Previously on The Collaborative Business Podcast:
- CBP-70: The final episode
- CBP-69: Alliances as a force multiplier – with Suniel Mande
- CBP-68: Alliance Networks with Andrew Shipilov
- CBP-67: Alliance Analytics with Bill Davidson
- CBP-66: Alliances in SAS with Pat Finerty