Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Patti Johnson is a career and workplace expert and the CEO of PeopleResults, a change and organizational development consulting firm she founded in 2004. She is the author of Make Waves: Be the One to Start Change at Work and in Life.
In this episode I am in conversation with Patti about wave makers and collaboration. Wave makers are the people who initiate change, but what can they do without collaboration?
“A wave has momentum. It can move forward by way of other people without you guiding every step. This is possible because it has meaning and purpose.”
Tune in to this episode to hear the conversation about business collaboration and wave making and especially how the wave maker is collaborating with others in order to accomplish the change he/she initiates.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- Make Waves: Be the One to Start Change at Work and in Life
- Give and Take: A Revolutionary Approach to Success
- Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust & Get Extraordinary Results
Connect with Patti Johnson:
Subscribe to the Collaborative Business Podcast
Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via RSS
Subscribe via Stitcher
Click here to leave a review on iTunes
I greatly appreciate your effort to leave a review. These reviews on iTunes help spread the message and help make more people aware of the power of collaboration! Thank you in advance for leaving one!
Previously on The Collaborative Business Podcast:
- CBP-70: The final episode
- CBP-69: Alliances as a force multiplier – with Suniel Mande
- CBP-68: Alliance Networks with Andrew Shipilov
- CBP-67: Alliance Analytics with Bill Davidson
- CBP-66: Alliances in SAS with Pat Finerty