In last week’s episode I brought back the number one tips from three senior executives in the corporate world.
This week I am looking back into three earlier episodes again, now with the number 1 tip for collaboration from 3 entrepreneurs. Their advice is a bit more pragmatical and down to earth, but still recognizable to what the corporate executives shared.
- When you select a partner don’t rely solely on your gut but do a solid selection,
- When in conversation with the partner get everything on the table and make sure you know what each of you wants from the other and
- When the partnership is running don’t micromanage!
Subscribe to the Collaborative Business Podcast
Previously on The Collaborative Business Podcast:
- CBP-70: The final episode
- CBP-69: Alliances as a force multiplier – with Suniel Mande
- CBP-68: Alliance Networks with Andrew Shipilov
- CBP-67: Alliance Analytics with Bill Davidson
- CBP-66: Alliances in SAS with Pat Finerty