This episode of the Collaborative Business Podcast is the third in the summer specials where we look back to the top recommendations from earlier guests. In this episode we bring back the advise from 3 alliance professionals: Anoop Nathwani, Francine Allaire and Dede Haas.
When listening to the recommendations of nine guests over the past three weeks, you will see a common thread in their advice. Preparation is half the work!
The most important elements of establishing partnerships and alliances:
- You need to know why you are entering into the partnership,
- You need to do your homework in preparing before the first conversation,
- In the end you do need to remember that it is a peoples business.
Subscribe to the Collaborative Business Podcast
Previously on The Collaborative Business Podcast:
- CBP-70: The final episode
- CBP-69: Alliances as a force multiplier – with Suniel Mande
- CBP-68: Alliance Networks with Andrew Shipilov
- CBP-67: Alliance Analytics with Bill Davidson
- CBP-66: Alliances in SAS with Pat Finerty