In the last few weeks, a number of prominent consulting companies published their views on the developments in the business world. IBM talks about Power in partnership, 72% of the UK CEO’s interviewed by KPMG are focussed on strategic alliances and joint ventures to achieve their growth. McKinsey sees that 47% of companies in industrial sectors will turn to M&A and Partnerships to access new skills.
Altogether it is fantastic to read that the interest into Alliances, Partnerships, and other forms of Remixed Strategies* is growing. Yet knowing how many alliances fail, it worries me that companies might dive in head over heel. These companies risk ending up at the wrong side of the 80% rule, with costly failing their alliances and partnerships.
The foundation for success in London and Amsterdam
With the right structure, you can easily prevent this and create a foundation for successful alliances and partnerships. The creation of such a foundation will be one of the elements you will learn in the Alliance Masterclass. Together with my alliance partner Anoop Nathwani, we will bring the proven Alliance Masterclass to London and Amsterdam this summer. The Alliance Masterclass is mostly held in an in-company format, however, these Masterclasses in London and Amsterdam will be open-registration classes.
The alliance masterclass benefits both alliance teams and alliance professionals. The class provides practical tools and techniques to establish successful alliances and partnerships. Tools and techniques that you can start applying immediately after the class to increase the success of your alliances and partnerships. Additionally, the class helps to create one common language and way of working within your alliance teams.
- Read more about the two-day London Alliance Masterclass in August here
- Read more about the one-day Amsterdam Alliance Masterclass in September here
PS: here is what a few previous participants said about the Alliance Masterclass:
- This workshop helps a lot to professionalize the Alliances team and create a common framework for everybody to use.
- Very useful training – makes alliance managers of every level of experience think about how to do things better and with more systematic reflection.
- It was an eye-opener for me. Not just the structure and work methods Peter offered, but mostly his wealth of experience that he uses to reflect on your own situation and uncover areas for improvement.