Today I am in conversation with Dave Brock, who is the CEO of Partners in Excellence; a consultancy with 15 people around the world.
In our conversation we explore many elements of collaboration. Like how to keep people in different time zones and places in the world in sync and in-collaboration and we talk about how to partner with your customers.
Dave’s advice to people or companies entering into collaboration is really interesting: Enter collaboration only as a last resort.
Tune in and listen to this episode to learn why Dave provides this advice!
Books mentioned in this episode:
- Collaboration: How Leaders Avoid the Traps, Build Common Ground, and Reap Big Results
- Rethinking the Sales Force: Redefining Selling to Create and Capture Customer Value
Connect with Dave Brock:
Subscribe to the Collaborative Business Podcast
Previously on The Collaborative Business Podcast:
- CBP-56: Stakeholder engagement with Elke Jeurissen and Cato Léonard
- CBP-55: Global Alliances with Ramanath Suryaprakash
- CBP-54: The ideal alliance partner profile
- CBP-53: The Alliance Value Proposition
- CBP-52: Why you need to be serious about your partnerships, with John Bell